Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Libraries For the Future

http://www.lff.org/index.html


This website mainly talks about libraries and how libraries are being used differently today because of the advancement in technology. It discusses new ways libraries can be reinvented and innovated to have a new look and feel that fits in with the 21st century. It helps me with my research paper, on space and location, in particular because of the space I am focusing on. It is located in the Temple library, and this website can give me new insight on new designs and ideas that focuses primarily on libraries. It also gives me different points of views and opinions other people have and feel about it. There are also other links you can find on the website that takes you to other websites as well that analyzes library spaces.

No comments: