Monday, November 30, 2009

On Grizzly Man

The film Grizzly Man was very interesting, but the thought of having to watch it scared me a lot. I am not really a horror movie type of person, so I was happy to see that besides the chopped up bear, that Grizzly bear was very educational. I didn't really know too much about Grizzly Bears except that they are wild animals and we human try to avoid them as much as possible. Well I should say all but one man name Timothy Treadwell. He tried the animals as if they were his friends, with love and respect, that is until he crossed the line. I respect Mr Treadwell for trying to protect that wild animals because it seem as if we as a hole cares so little about what is happening to them and their homes, but I think he took the wrong approach, which the director Werner Herzog might vaguely agree. I believe that Timothy went in to the wildness with all of the right intentions but he at times he did not protect the bears as much as he could have from a distant.

No comments: