Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Why i am a Feminist" critique

I definitely think the rights of women are challenged in today’s society.
Posted by Whitney Louisaire at 4:13 PM 0 comments

“Belief in the need to secure rights and opportunities for women equal to those of men, or a commitment to securing these.” This definition is used in a blog post by Whitney Louisaire to define whether she is a feminist or not. In her blog, she states that she is a feminist, and states, “I definitely think the rights of women are challenged in today’s society.” I do not believe this is true. As I have used as an example for my posting of my belief, if two doctors, one man and the other woman, that specialized in the same field does not mean that the man doctor would be better at performing surgery then the woman doctor.

No comments: