Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog 1

A third place I go to on campus is the grass by the Bell Tower. This is a place where a lot of the other students gather to relax outside. There is plenty of space for everyone. I usually go there to get some reading done before my lecture or I can listen to my music and rest before a long class. The Bell Tower's location on campus is also a benefit towards me because it is in the center of a lot of the classes I take. This makes it easy to get to class on time. Paley Library is located right next to the Bell Tower making access to a computer easy. There is always something going on around there. It could range from a class being taught outside to public activities and gatherings. I can easily meet up with friends because the Bell Tower is a landmark everyone is familiar with. This third place usually has a calming affect on me. When I am stressed out from a class or beat from studying I can go there to forget about it all for a little bit. It is easy to relax there, especially when the weather is nice.

No comments: