Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Third place.

When i think of a third place, i guess it's a place where makes me relax and let go of all the stuff I have to worry about. I never thought I had a third place to go but now I'm thinking maybe I do have this one place I would go when I'm frustrated. I haven't found anywhere in philadelphia, but back at home, in korea which where I'm originally from, my third place would be my best friend nadine's house. Both of Nadine's parents work everyday, so I used to visit her almost everyday and just watch movies or cook some food or talk about everything that was going on in our lives.
I guess I'm calling her house as my third place only because she was there but it was one of those places where I felt just comfortable to be around. I enjoyed sitting on her couch and hanging out with her. But since I moved to Philadelphia and she lives in Los Angeles, we both are going to have to find a new third place sometimes soon.

No comments: