Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3rd Places-Kaushil Katakam

Third places are really important to me because without them I would not be able to function in my other two places. Depending on where I am my third places fluctuate. As odd as it may seem my third place in Philadelphia consists of many places but one of the places is my own dorm room. This may seem odd but I have not fully accustomed to the college life so my dorm feels like a mini vacation to me. Other than that the student center is a place where I like to relax with my friends. Walking around the city and seeing the sites may even constitute as a third place to me because its all new and thats where i enjoy spending my time. So holistically I cant really pick one location except for the fact that any place except my classes is starting to me a kind of third place to me.

No comments: