Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog 5

Since the start of this semester I believe my writing has improved drastically. When I look back at my first essay, I realize how much my writing has improve in such a short period of time. At the start of the spring semester I was not as confident as a writer as I'm today. Even though I did well in English 701, I still did not have the confidence of a great writer, but my confidence has gown through the roof since the start of the spring semester. During this semester I have learned so much about writing and english. During this semester I have become a better editor of my work and I have become a better reader. The two of the most important things I improved on this semester was learning how to cite sources and anaylizing reading material in my writing. Before this semester I thought I new how to cite sources properly, but in this class I was taught the correct way on how to cite sources properly. The way I have been able to relate assigned readings from the Signs Of Life book and the secondary sources from the academic search to my writing has greatly improved since the start of the semester. Overall I know that the English 802 class has helped my writing and reading greatly.

No comments: