Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grizzly Man

The way Timothy Treadwell just goes out there and puts himself with the animals is very appealing. To leave from your regular day life and to go live in another is no walk in the park. I was interested while I was watching it because I was thinking what if he gets hurts since he is this up close to the animals. I was wondering what would happen if something was to go wrong. The heart that Treadwell had towards protecting the animals was perfect. He was very determined towards protecting the bears and their environment. He was scared at times but his heart was what kept going and that’s why his story makes even more sense and it means more after. I think Herzog liked Treadwell’s views and his ethics but I think he kind of had an issue with the way he went about it. Herzog wanted to just leave them alone and let the bears assimilate into the environment but when Treadwell did all of this it really showed his true character and that was what made the film good.

No comments: