Monday, December 7, 2009

On Environment

I think that the essay that I wrote that changed my view of environment and nature the fourth essay, where we had to talk about the wilderness. I discussed about how both animals and people need to escape from their everyday life every once in a while. Which I think is true because if we don't then we will go crazy. The essay tries to reason why Timothy Treadwell, from Grizzly Man, had gone out to the Grizzly Maze every summer until his death. Writing this essay helped me realize the importance of a change in environment every so often, and take a break from work or anything stressful in their lives at the time. A part of this essay that really affected me was watching Grizzly Man, I thought that the story of Timothy Treadwell was interesting, sad, and a little misguided. Now I may not have agreed with everything Treadwell had done nor some of the choices he made, however I really enjoyed the footage of the bears and other animals that he had taken. It was incredible to see these wild animals in their natural habitat and so close to the camera.

No comments: