Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog 5

When i consider a reflection of my writing for this semester i compare it to previous semesters of writing essays. It has become apart of an annual regimen for me and thousands of other students. Overall, this year in whole has been the biggest improvements for me in my essay composition. I made an obligation this semester to create legitimate literature instead of four pages of miscellaneous citations and thoughts. The readings where creative and rich. When it came to citing the Signs of Life selections there were minimal issues. Overall, the assignments where challenging but i realized a new way to write. I figured out i change my composition techniques as often as i switch prompts. I feel like i was able to accomplish a more dignified form of writing composition which creates a conversation that involves my readers. Some assignments for the semester where more interesting then others regardless of the order assigned. I felt assignment three gave me an oppurtunity to get intouch with a tangible writing source. A space to endugle myself in and write about evey inch. I have alot of faith for my final assignment this semester similar to how i felt about the paper i handed in at the end of last semester. Overall this was the most productive year for writer development for me and i will continue to gain on my experiences.

No comments: