Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog 5

Over the course of the semester, our class has looked at various different writing styles and different topics to write about. During this time, I feel that I have really developed into a pretty decent writer. In high school and even into last semester's English 701 class, I hated writing. Now, I realize that I just wasn't writing about the right topics. I really enjoyed writing essay numbers two and four. I think the topic on popular culture was probably my favorite. I really enjoyed writing on topics such as popular film that i liked. My third essay is probably my worst. I had a hard time relating the movie Man on Wire to the events of 9/11 and then putting them all together with heroes. All in all, I feel this was a good course and was taught extremely well. If i could change one thing it would be remembering to do the blogs on time. 

No comments: