Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Environment Changes

Throughout this semester we have spent time talking about our environment and sharing it with the animals and creatures that live in it. I have taken a lot away from English 701/052 with analyzing and comparing the different aspects of my environment with that of the past. I must say that the environment that I am used to has changed over this semester. I am used to living in Cheltenham Township where it is quiet and you can hear the birds chirping in the morning and deer in the woods. I now live on campus in the heart of north Philadelphia where the closest thing to peace is hearing police sirens. My living environment has changed however I am use to it. I have lived in Philadelphia before and the sirens I hear every night was second nature. Although my environment has changed I believe I have done extremely well adapting to my surroundings.

No comments: