Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Environment

One essay that I had fun writing and helped give me a different outlook would be my essay on Nature and how different environments can effect me. In my essay I stated that "Certain environments do affect our behavior and lead us to present ourselves differently in these environments."(Santana 1) I really enjoyed this essay because it really let me express myself on the paper exactly how I felt making it easier to write. It was easier because I was putting myself in the paper and not have to try to understand someone else's text, just making it overall easier for me to write. As for reading it and revising it, I felt that it was a really good paper and the more I revised and read it the more I got more anxious for the final draft and ready to have others read it. This is because I know I really understood the prompt, which allowed me to freely write easily and have it all come out to be an overall well written paper. As for how my view of environment has changed since I have been in this class can all be summed in one simple sentence. I believe that environment is best looked at through the eyes of the beholder because everyone sees things differently, and that is how I view it also.

No comments: