Saturday, October 25, 2008

Why I Am Not A Feminist

There are many uses and meaning of the word Feminism. The definition of feminism is the belief that there are injustices against women. I am not a feminist because I believe that there are no injustices towards any particular gender. I treat everybody as if we were all created equal and that we were all normal people.

If I were a feminist i would be against women, thinking that men were the superior gender. For example, I would think that a male would be a better lawyer than a female would be. I think that there should not be any feminist people out there because that is like being prejudice towards people. Therefore, I am not a feminist because I do not show any injustice to women.

Link: http://stanford.library.usyd.edu.au/entries/feminism-topics/#WhaFem

No comments: